Thursday 25 April 2013

Hargenslagen

Just when I thought this lame-ass cold had almost disappeared IT CAME BACK WITH A VENGEANCE. So its for the best the James had to ditch this week. Its such a stupid thing. If I get sick, I want it to be a real sickness! I want to turn purple and grow extra limbs and see through walls and well just generally have a much cooler illness. Though I guess all those characteristics are more suited to the function of mutation rather than results of illness. So not only is it reasonable for me to quote a word suited to the situation my lame immune system has conspired to put me in, "Hargenslagen" but also because I can't see me becoming a mutant anytime soon...hargenslagen. Like every persons' own personal happy dance, everyone should have a word to use in rather uninteresting situations. Hargenslagen. Im not sure when this was decidedly the word I use, but it just is. 

This was more of an update. Not so much on the project itself, just the general state my mind is more often than not in. Due to my less than great physical state, I spent the entire day staring at my screen trying to obtain insights into a research analysis I have to write. I did nothing worth any value. Which is partly the reason I jumped on here...even if I have no inspiring research or drawings or actual insights to share. I want to feel like I have done SOMETHING. However the brain in my skull is lacking any sort of awesome. 

I have a bunch of stuff due next week. Presentations, applications and research analysis papers and I dont even know what else. And Im sick. Hope you have a less than Hargenslagen day. Or night.

DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment