Tuesday 16 April 2013

Untitled

Found my book! Lost it for some time but here it is. Funny thing is that due to the round-about nature the project has taken most of the information and process notes are what I keep coming back to. So thats something. 


On monday Trent stepped in for Richard, who was off doing wonderful things (no, I dont know what he was doing) which is quite annoying as Richard is the one most likely reacting and marking our presentations the week after break. Its especially annoying I have still yet to get any info back on my brief from week4.

Back on point: Trent had to turn me away from doing 'object' design as I have never taken any object class, but he wasn't too concerned if it did end up as an object. He did respond positively towards the 'personifying energy' and 'inflating walls' and the installation/interaction aspect of the last idea. I might have already said all this.


So far I like the idea. But its boring. It is really freaking boring. The most interesting thing about it is the mechanism I would need to design that would require none or as little electrical energy as possible (magnets?) to make the aesthetics and interactive aspect work. It seems to be an industrial design project now.

Well then.

No comments:

Post a Comment