Saturday 11 May 2013

Open Brain Storming

After researching photochromic and thermochromatic paints and their uses I've been thinking about the final presentation...Not long now. And I want to present something other than printed materials. I came across these handmade wall decals on facebook a while back. Just a bit of corn starch or a pre-made stick and boom instant wall art or wallpaper.
pistachioprojectsewingforscarlett & curbly have some good tutorials. 

While I wouldnt be allowed to paint a wall at cofa, perhaps I could stick it on and peel it off.
Crazy walls crazy walls crazy walls

Photochromatic Stuff
The museum goudA redesigned their torture chamber using UV. Illustration - Jos Verwer, and Type - Trapped in Suburbia

Internal Philips Design Metamorphosis document. The bookcover uses photochromic and thermochromic ink. 
Calignosity by Andreas Pohancenik - UV Varnish and invisible UV ink screen print on ebony plike, A1




No comments:

Post a Comment